How can users recover their Gmail password without a password and phone number? Gmail is a popular email service offered by Google, which is used and viewed by thousands of users around the world. Moreover, with the latest developments, Gmail has become a basic requirement for accessing various Google services and products. Hence, it is necessary for the users to maintain an active Gmail account.
This is because the services offered by the Gmail account are the best, but some users may not be able to access the email service due to technical issues or a forgotten password. Fortunately, users can quickly overcome this problem by using the quick instructions in this article and managing their account settings in a timely manner.
Recover Google Account without Using Password or Phone Number
For users who have lost access to their Gmail account and want to do Gmail password recovery but have no idea about the recovery process, here are quick instructions that can be followed to reset the password. Account.
So, users who want to recover their Gmail account password can follow the steps given below and manage their email activities on time.
Different ways to recover Gmail passwords to access uninterrupted services
As in this case, the user does not remember his last password and also does not have access to his recovery phone number. Users can follow the proposed alternate solutions to reset Gmail account passwords.
- To start the recovery process, the user has to first go to the Google recovery page.
- Here, it is necessary to mention the email and phone number associated with the Gmail account.
- Then on the next page, the user will have to enter the last password of the Gmail account.
- As in this case, the user who does not remember the password can ignore this recovery option.
1- Request the Code by E-mail
To do Gmail password recovery without a phone number, the user can follow these steps to request the code on the linked email ID.
- Now on the next page, the user will have the option to request the code by email.
- Then the user will get a code on the linked email id.
- After that, the user can go to the alternate email account to receive the code.
- Also, the user can refer to this code to complete the verification process.
- Once the email account is verified, the user can create a new password for the Gmail account.
2- Answer Security Questions
- On the recovery options page, the user can answer questions related to the Gmail account.
- In addition, the user can enter answers to security questions related to the Gmail account.
- After that, the Gmail account will be verified and the user will have the option to create a new password.
- And then the user can create a new password for the email account and save the changes.
3- Phone Prompt
Additionally, users who have linked their Gmail account to their phone can request a prompt on their device. In addition, the user can click on the prompt to complete the verification. And after the verification of the Gmail account is completed, the user can enter the new account password.
So, these are some of the recovery options that are provided to the users to perform Gmail password recovery without a phone number. For some reason, if the user is unable to recover their Gmail account password, they can choose to try another option to report it to the service providers, after which the user can find solutions to recover the account. Huh.
Therefore, users who are unable to recover passwords and need help with Gmail recovery can follow the shared instructions or contact Google Support for assistance and manage their account settings in a timely manner.