Yahoo Mail Stops Working on Google Chrome– Yahoo Mail is a messaging service used by a large number of users around the world. Yahoo Mail supports all browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, and Internet Explorer. This messaging service has all these features which will improve the user experience and hence this messaging service is used all over the world. If you have just signed in to your Yahoo email account on your Chrome browser and find that you cannot sign in to your account, you will be blocked permanently.
How to Fix Yahoo mail stops working on Chrome?
Well, it is not that easy to fix this problem because you don’t know who is behind this error, Chrome or Yahoo Mail. Most of the time, this problem resolves on its own after a few minutes or simply by resetting the Google Chrome browser. Whatever the problem, if you can’t access your Yahoo Mail on Google Chrome, you won’t be able to do important things on your email account. Apart from this, to reset Google Chrome, there are other ways to fix the Yahoo email stops on Chrome by following some of the methods mentioned below.
Method 1 – Reset Google Chrome
This is the first step to solve as you should try to fix this error. You need to reset your Google Chrome to the default setting
- First, open the menu by clicking on the three vertical dots icon that appears in the top right corner of the Chrome window
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu and scroll down, then click the “Advanced” option
- Now you have to click on “Restore Settings to Their Original Defaults” which appears in the Cleanup and Reset section
- You will be asked for some confirmations, fill them all in and click “Reset Settings”.
Method 2 – Update Google Chrome 2021 Browser
Second, make sure you are using Google Chrome. If you don’t, update your Chrome browser. To do this follow the steps given below,
- First of all open chrome browser and click on the menu
- Navigate to the “Help” option that appears in the drop-down menu and click “About Google Chrome” from the menu that appears on your screen. it will open a new tab
- You will now see the version of Google Chrome you are using will appear on your screen
- Then click “Update Google Chrome” if it appears and Chrome will update automatically.
If you can’t find the update option, it means your browser is up to date
Method 3 – Disable Browser Extension
Many times Yahoo Mail stops working on Google Chrome due to malicious extensions and add-ons. To solve this problem disable them all
- First, open the menu by clicking on the three vertical dots icon
- Now go to “More Tools” which appears in the drop-down menu and then click on Extensions. This will open the list of extensions installed along with the add-on in the Chrome browser
- Then click the “Remove” option to remove the extension and reload Yahoo when you have disabled the extension.
Method 4 – Clear Google Chrome Cache and Cookies
Most of the time, the browser cache is still the main reason for Yahoo’s error in Google Chrome. You can clear the cache of Google Chrome
- First, run Google Chrome on your PC and click on the menu that appears in the top right corner
- Now select “More Tools” from the menu that opens on your screen
- After that, click on “Clear browsing data” and select the time range for which you want to clear the cache.
- If you want to completely clear all caches, select the “All all time” option and check the box that appears next to the “Cached images and files” option.
- After that click on “Clear data”
Now check if the problem persists and then move on to the next solution
Method 5 – Disable Firewall and Antivirus Settings on a Temporary Basis
Chances are that the antivirus and firewall on your PC also protect Yahoo from loading problems. In this case, temporarily disable the antivirus and firewall. For him,
- The deactivation process is different for all antivirus software
- After disabling the antivirus, try running Yahoo again and check if that fixes the problem
These are some of the reasons Yahoo Mail stops working on Chrome along with their fix and if the problem persists, call Yahoo Support and contact the support team. There may be an internal error on Yahoo’s part and Yahoo technical experts can only correct it.