Have you lost important emails from your AT&T email account? Losing your important emails can be very stressful and it is always advised by experts to keep an offline backup of your important email data. But if you haven’t saved your important emails elsewhere and accidentally deleted them, you should immediately follow the right approach to recover lost AT&T emails.
So here we provide you with the best possible way to restore your AT&T email data in the shortest possible time.
Things to Consider Before Restoring Deleted Emails
- You can recover emails from 7 days after they were deleted
- There is no possibility to cancel the restore request by e-mail.
- It is not always possible to restore an email if it has disappeared permanently
- The restored emails will be saved in the same folder from which they were deleted. If you can’t find them anywhere, we suggest you check the Trash folder.
- It is recommended to back up important emails within 7 days to avoid data loss. Since you can’t recover emails from almost a year ago, there is a specific time frame for recovery.
Recover Lost or Deleted AT&T Emails with Missing Mail Restore Feature
AT&T is known for offering a range of world-class features, but what serves as a savior for many of us is the AT&T Restore feature. It allows you to restore lost or deleted emails and remove data loss in one go. It is very helpful in handling incidents and recovering important data.
The AT&T Restore function allows you to recover all emails that are already in your AT&T account. But while performing the restore process, you may not receive emails or they will be deleted automatically, so it is highly recommended to back up data 7 days before restoring your AT&T emails so that important elements can be saved. Don’t get lost
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted AT&T Emails
To get back your permanently deleted or lost email from your AT&T account, here are some simple steps you need to follow. Read them carefully.
- Get started by logging into your AT&T email account
- Now after logging in go to “Missing Email Support Page”.
- Then you have to fill a form and submit it. Make sure you fill in the correct information.
- Then “When did you first notice the messages were missing?” Click on » Here you have to enter the date of the missing the e-mail
- Then you need to briefly describe your problem. Be sure to mention that you accidentally deleted the email but didn’t want to.
- Fill the form with the required information, check it correctly, and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will then receive a reply from mail-support@Google.com, telling you whether the email or account can be restored.
If you are having difficulty getting AT&T contacts and emails, you are advised to contact the AT&T support team and tell them your problem.