How to Delete SBCGlobal Email Account? SBCGlobal is a telecommunications service provider in the Southwestern United States. Bell Corporation stands for SBC and is one of the earliest companies in the communications industry. This name remained with the company until 2005 when they decided to change it to “SBCGlobal”.
SBCGlobal is known for launching new services from time to time like Satellite TV, Wireless Mobile, Landline, Broadband, etc. Today, American Telephone & Telegraph (AT&T) purchased SBCGlobal. SBCglobal Email is a well-established and popular web-based email service. With the launch of SBCglobal.net email, it was operated by the Southern Bell Company. Later, AT&T relaunched the service as AT&T Email.
How To Delete SBCGlobal Email Account?
Years later, AT&T Mail was acquired by Yahoo Mail. Then you can use them by merging AT&T and Yahoo email IDs. SBCGlobal messaging services have become popular through a partnership with Yahoo. Recently, SBCglobal email users said that they are facing issues while using the email service and filed a complaint regarding the same.
Many of these users have decided to subscribe to other webmail clients. However, if you also want to switch to another email website, make sure to delete your existing SBCglobal email account. Here we will see how to delete the SBC Global email account. Well, you cannot delete your AT&T email address if you are currently subscribed to any AT&T services. If any of your AT&T service is canceled at your request and without charge, you may delete your AT&T email account.
Here Are The Steps To Delete the SBCGlobal Email Account:
- Go to the SBC Global Email website.
- First, you have to log in to your email account.
- Now, in the upper right corner of the screen, click on your “Username” or Account Avatar.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select “Profile”
- Go to “sbcglobal” mail settings.
- Click on “Account Profile”.
- Click on the option that says “Email Account”.
Here all the information about your account will appear on the screen. You will be able to see the status as “Active” under the “User Information” tab as it is used at the moment.
- Find “Member ID” and right next to it you will see a button that says “Delete Account”.
- Click on this button to delete your account.
Now your account has been deleted. Once you’ve done that, a confirmation dialog will appear and you’ll need to click “OK”. Take a look at “User Information” to make sure your account has been canceled, it should be changed from “Active” to “Disabled”. Hope you got the answer to “How to Delete SBCglobal email account”. It is very easy and simple to delete the SBCGglobal email account. If your account status is “Disabled”, it means that you have successfully deleted your account.
How to Contact Sbcglobal Customer Care?
Know how to contact SBCGlobal’s Customer Care Center for any assistance:
People using SBCGlobal services or planning to join soon can get all kinds of assistance from its customer care team. The customer care of SBCGlobal comprises a team of very well-trained people to handle any type of customer request most appropriately. SBCGloal Assistant support service is available through multiple platforms all of which provide customer service with full dedication. If you want to understand the complete process of contacting the SBCGlobal customer service team through multiple channels, get the details below.
SBCGlobal Assistant Services
- SBCGlobal customer care number is the best way to contact them regarding any service-related queries.
- SBCGlobal’s customer service hotline is open 24/7 and is toll-free
- Once a person dials the SBCGlobal customer care number, an automated voice guides to speak directly with a live agent
- SBCGlobal’s phone number service is the most trusted option for anyone
SBCGlobal Live Chat Service
- SBCGlobal’s live chat service is the fastest way to contact them for service-related support
- SBCGlobal chat box is available on their website one can open it to send any query directly answered by a live agent
SBCGlobal Mail Service
- SBCGlobal provides a dedicated email ID to handle any type of inquiries sent by the customers
- SBCGlobal email support is a bit slow to respond compared to all other methods of contacting them
Therefore, you may choose the SBCGlobal customer care number or any of the other options mentioned above to contact a technical manager for service-related assistance. SBCGlobal provides the best customer services through all the channels available to connect with it. You have the freedom to choose the most appropriate platform for seeking advice from an SBCGlobal agent for any type of query or problem resolution.