Yahoo Mail is wonderful for people to use in many ways; A Yahoo email account has a lot in store for you. The app is easy to install and very easy to log in for Yahoo email account users. So, with the help of the Yahoo messaging service, the user can easily exchange emails, send all the important documents and confidential information. But, amidst all these features, users are sometimes blocked from the operation of the service. Here, we’ll look at the process of using Dropbox Account with Yahoo Mail service simply and easily.
What is the exact use of Dropbox with Yahoo Mail?
Well, to answer this question in layman’s terms, we can say that once Dropbox connects to Yahoo Mail service, it becomes easy for people to directly save pictures and documents online through their Dropbox account. Is.
But for this connection to be successful, you need to follow some simple instructions and steps. To make all this easy for the people here we are going to discuss more it.
The steps to follow are shown below-
- On your computer, open a web browser
- On the browser, open the Yahoo Mail login page
- After that, please sign in to your yahoo mail account
- Further, click on the “Settings” option
- After that, in the expanded menu, click on the option “More Settings”.
- Then on the setting page, please select the option “compose mail” in the left pane
- After that, under Right Mail, navigate to “Connected cloud storage accounts”.
- Then click on the “Connect” option
- Then a small window will appear on the screen
- There you have to sign in for your dropbox account link
- After that, please enter your Dropbox account username and password
- Then click on the login button
- Once done, you can download Yahoo. Can open files and folders for
- After that, please click the “Allow” button
- You will then be able to access Yahoo through your Dropbox account.
- Once this is all done, you should continue following the on-screen instructions
After that, we’ll see later on how to use Dropbox account with Yahoo Mail service.
To do this, please follow the given steps-
- In a Yahoo email account, click the Compose button in the upper left corner of the Yahoo email account page
- After that, click on the button “Compose a message”, then you need to enter the e-mail address of the recipient.
- Enter a subject for the message
- After that, please attach a file from the Dropbox account
- Please select the option “Attach a file”
- Then please share files from Google Drive
- Share more recent email files
- then attach the file to the computer
- From the options that appear, please select
- If you are unable to find your file, you can search it, you can also use the search option
- After that, please click the “Send” button
- In addition, you may also need to disconnect your Dropbox account from your Yahoo Mail service.
If you need to do so, please follow the given steps-
- In the Yahoo Mail account, please click the “Settings” option
- Then in the expanded menu, please select the option “More Settings”
- After that, please select Compose Email option from the left pane
- Then the options will open on the right-side panel
- From here you can choose to log out
- When the process is complete, you will be logged out of the Dropbox Yahoo email account.
If you still need to know more than this, then in that case you should contact the team of trained and certified technicians. Lines are open for users all the time, there is no problem the technical team can’t fix, they know it all and have been in this area for so many years.