Gmail and Yahoo are widely used and popular email clients among users. However, in recent times there has been a huge decline in Yahoo users for various reasons. The latest version of Yahoo takes longer to load than the classic Yahoo mode. After recent hacking issues, users will now have to switch from Yahoo to another messaging app. Gmail is an independent and widely used application that provides an easy interface that users can work on. So, if the user wants to export Yahoo emails to a Gmail account, here we are describing the best-recommended methods for users. We will provide free manual and automated Yahoo Mail backup software.
Before we start the backup process, let us see why users should backup Yahoo Email on Gmail.
Reason for Exporting Yahoo mail to Gmail
There are several reasons why users need to backup Yahoo Mail to a popular Gmail account. We have mentioned some common reasons below.
- Gmail provides a simpler and user-friendly graphical interface than Yahoo.
- Flexibility with attachments in Gmail client.
- Gmail provides advanced features and more control.
- Gmail provides free POP access.
- Here are some advantages of using the Gmail app over the Yahoo program. Now let’s go over the methods of exporting Yahoo Mail to Gmail.
How to Export Yahoo Email to Gmail
Users can follow manual policies to back up Yahoo Mail on the Gmail client. Follow the given steps to backup yahoo email. Also, making a copy of the data has been suggested as there may be a risk of serious data loss due to human errors.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Click Import Email and Contacts.
- Now enter your Yahoo email credentials.
- Choose import option as per requirement.
- After this, click on the Start Import button.
- Time-consuming and tedious process.
- Inbox only exports email from folders, not other mailbox items.
- The selected folder cannot be moved because there is no available e-mail filtering function available.
- Synchronization can interrupt the import process.
Above in this blog, we have discussed the correct solution for exporting Yahoo email to the Gmail app. We have provided a manual and automated Yahoo Email Backup tool to export Yahoo Email to Gmail. We can now conclude that manual techniques have several limitations. So we suggest using an advanced automated method for a quick and hassle-free backup process.